Interior:JET BLACK, LEATHER-APPOINTED SEAT TRIM
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:14 CITY / 21 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Lane Departure Warning
Lane keep assist
Leather Appointed Seating Package
Parking Sensors / Assist
Rain Sensing Wipers
Side-Impact Air Bags
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
Leather Seats, Third Row Seat, 4x4, Power Liftgate, Rear Air, Heated Driver Seat, Back-Up Camera, Running Boards, Premium Sound System, Satellite Radio, Onboard Communications System, Trailer Hitch, Aluminum Wheels, Remote Engine Start, Dual Zone A/C. Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Remote Trunk Release, Steering Wheel Controls, Child Safety Locks.
AUDIO SYSTEM, 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. You can customize your content with audio, weather and more; featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone; 5 USB ports and 1 auxiliary jack, TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and tow/haul mode (STD), ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm) (STD).
AutoCheck One Owner
WHO WE ARE
Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks sells new, certified pre-owned and used cars, trucks and SUVs in Fairbanks, Alaska. We offer financing options and incentives for all North Star Borough Chevrolet, Buick and GMC customers. Our inventory includes the most popular Chevy models
Plus tax, title and license. Prices include $200 dealer doc fee. See dealer for Stock Numbers. Price contains all applicable dealer incentives and non-limited factory rebates. You may qualify for additional rebates; see dealer for details.
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Mar 28, 2021
The entire team (sales: Carlos Parker, finance: Sherwood...
The entire team (sales: Carlos Parker, finance: Sherwood Wilson, manager: Justin Vey) were extremely accommodating to all our needs, answered all our questions, and researched the obscure questions we had. They greatly enhanced our car buying experience. Moreover, when we had an issue with our 2021 GMC Acadia the team listed above sprung into action. 5 days after purchasing our vehicle, my wife was driving down the highway at 65 MPH when the drivetrain or transmission controller unexpectedly locked up. They towed the vehicle, repeatedly checked on my wife until she was safe. The Service team (Shana Lindsay) walked us thru what happened to the vehicle, gave us the codes, and explained what it would take to repair the vehicle. Justin made sure that we had loaner vehicle until our vehicle was repaired. At this point, we were completely satisfied. The dealership had no way of preventing this event nor could have caused the transmission to fail, but they did everything they could to make it right, and make sure we were happy. Unexpectedly the next day, Carlos (sales) called us to make sure my wife was OK, and offered a vehicle "trade" for a similar Acadia that was "in-transit", just a different color and different 2nd row seat. At this point I knew my wife would not feel safe in the first vehicle (this is the most important reason we purchased a new vehicle) and she would always be skeptical of the vehicles reliability. We met him at the dealership, we went line-by-line down the spec's sheet to make sure they were the same, and we accepted their unsolicited offer. Their friendly family-style team turned a potential catastrophic car buying experience into one of the best customer service experiences of our lives. As if the way the team took care of us wasn't enough, after purchasing the first vehicle, we paid to have a clear shield, essentially a clear vinyl sticker, placed on the front end of the vehicle. They told us they would have the same thing put on the 2nd vehicle at no cost to us. This team is truly amazing. We will continue to buy our future vehicles from them even if we are thousands of mile away. They have treated us like family and that is important to us. They will continue is get our referrals and our future business.
Mar 11, 2021
Not sure how many total vehicles over the years I have...
Not sure how many total vehicles over the years I have purchased from this dealership and in particular Carlos Parker, but each purchase was always a great experience and I was always treated like family. If your looking for that experience you can not go wrong here, ask for Carlos Parker he is a no nonsense kind of guy and will always take care of you. The whole team is great here.
Dec 19, 2020
Carlos is amazing! He took the time to listen to what I...
Carlos is amazing! He took the time to listen to what I was looking I had one vehicle that I was set on and after looking at it I was unsure. Carlos showed me another SUV and I feel in love with it. I definitely recommend Carlos.
Nov 30, 2020
Carlos was great to work with. He’s personable, relatable...
Carlos was great to work with. He’s personable, relatable and he really went to bat for us. I got the vehicle I wanted, with the features I wanted, at the price I wanted. What more could I ask for? He was also incredibly kind to my toddler, who was tagging along and asked approximately 1 million questions. We had a great experience with the dealership, as well. They were able to fit my husband’s vehicle in for winterizing and new tires, at a better deal and faster time than other service providers.
Oct 28, 2020
We were in need of a good all wheel drive for the winter....
We were in need of a good all wheel drive for the winter. Carlos was a great pick for us he has a great personality and understanding of getting people into something affordable and reliable. Highly recommend.
Nov 24, 2020
Fantastic customer service very friendly and awesome at...
Fantastic customer service very friendly and awesome at getting the job done. Very professional and willing to accommodate for anything and everything. I recommend him to anyone.
Jan 10, 2020
Excellent service, one of the best sales experiences I...
Excellent service, one of the best sales experiences I have had! Will more than likely be returning to purchase my wife a vehicle in the spring.
Dec 09, 2019
New 2019 Impala purchase.
Very little pressure. My salesman (Daniel Bourne) knew his vehicles very thoroughly and answered my question honestly. Test drive went very smoothly on very slick streets. Purchase including test drive took about an hour. He followed me to turn in my rental car and then took me to fill up my tank. This is the second vehicle I have purchased here. My 2011 Silverado is still running almost like new. Very impressed over all!
Sep 17, 2019
Nice truck. Good service, would recommend to my friends.sales department was very helpful. Management was proffessional, kind, and very helpful in guiding me through the process.
Sep 13, 2019
Excellent Customer service!!!!
They were very helpful, with the whole process!! I couldn't be any more happier with my purchase. ... I really recommend anyone looking for vehicle to visit them!!!!!!
Nov 12, 2020
Michael Warlick was our salesman and he helped us get our...
Michael Warlick was our salesman and he helped us get our 1st truck! He was helpful and he went the extra mile and then some. Mike communicated well and because of his dedication as a salesman is strong he made my family feel that he would do the best he could for us. We went in and he had all his paperwork ready and we didn't have to wait hours while at the dealership. I would highly recommend him as a person to get your vehicle from!
Feb 27, 2020
He was and is honest courteous and diligent thank you for...
He was and is honest courteous and diligent thank you for being so on top of all of our questions and for your professional t
Jan 17, 2020
Best car buying experience we've ever had
We purchased a pre owned truck from this dealership and were very impressed with not only the dealership but especially our sales representative-Michael Warlick. We live outside of Fairbanks in the Mat-Su Valley and flew into Fairbanks to purchase this vehicle. Michael not only finalized the paperwork prior to our arrival, but he also helped us get studded snow tires on the truck beforehand and even went out of his way to pick us up from the airport and drive us to the dealership. If that's not great customer service, then I don't know what is! Very happy with not only the truck but the overalll experience. If you have a choice, we recommend this dealership and Michael Warlick to help you out!
Dec 22, 2019
Really listened to us. Had just we wanted at a good...
Really listened to us. Had just we wanted at a good price. Tried to get us the best price for our trade in. Great service
Dec 15, 2019
He was helpful with the whole process answering every...
He was helpful with the whole process answering every question, finding great deals for me and knew alot about the vehicle. I had to questions by the time I left
Feb 27, 2020
He was and is honest courteous and diligent thank you for...
He was and is honest courteous and diligent thank you for being so on top of all of our questions and for your professional t
Jan 01, 2020
I started with a list of comparable cars in Fairbanks....
I started with a list of comparable cars in Fairbanks. Buick was second on my list. I found Alec E. to be very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. He introduced me to a car I wasn’t even looking at and the whole experience WOWed me. My experience from start to finish - best customer service ever!
Dec 16, 2019
Do you want a truly good experience?
From the initial purchase of my trucks to the service aspect of ownership, Fairbanks GMC has gone above and beyond to insure my happiness and peace of mind. This is really important to me because I make a living with one of my GMC Trucks. When I walk through the doors, I know I’m amongst good people who believe in, and are enthusiastic about, their product. I can think of no higher praise for Fairbanks GMC than to say that I love my trucks, I care deeply for the people I deal with and that I’m a customer for life.
Nov 04, 2019
Harley greeted me and took a few minutes to visit with me. Alec made my purchase fun and exciting as we took a test drive and discussed the features of the car. Justin made the finance part quick and smooth.
Oct 26, 2019
2019 Silverado 1500 custom
Happy to be In my new truck 2019 Silverado custom and what a pleasure it was working with Alec! He made sure to go that extra mile to ensure everything was perfect with the truck and meet all of my needs.
Sep 10, 2019
Want to thank the excellent employees at Lithia of Fairbanks. They always go above and beyond to help me with the purchase of my vehicles. I'll always be sure to come back to this dealership!
Feb 25, 2019
Michael went the extra mile. He treated me like family. If I do need another vehicle I would see him again. Thanks Chevi for such friendly staff!
Dec 13, 2020
Len is the best Sales man 10/10. I had great experience...
Len is the best Sales man 10/10. I had great experience and I will definitely would recommend him to any of my friends and family.
Dec 11, 2020
“Great Local Dealership”We could not be happier with our...
“Great Local Dealership” We could not be happier with our purchase and the service at Chevrolet. We worked with Len and he was great. He answered our questions whether we contacted him via phone, email or in person. Great local service, which is how we try to shop...Locally! We will continue to buy from Chevrolet.
- Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) aluminum with high-polished finish
- Tires, P265/65R18 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Active aero shutters, front
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear body-color ((PCK) Luxury Package and (PDA) Texas Edition Package includes trailer hitch close out.)
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted
- Assist steps, Black (Deleted when (PDR) LT Signature Package, (RVQ) Assist step kit, Black, LPO or (VXH) Assist step kit, Chrome, LPO are ordered.)
- IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding and color keyed driver mirror includes spotter mirror
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, power
- Seats, front bucket with leather-appointed seating heated seat cushions and seat backs, 10-way power driver and passenger seat includes 6-way power cushions, driver seat 2-position memory, 2-way power lumbar control and power recline
- Seat trim, leather-appointed front seats
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way power
- Memory settings recalls presets for driver power seat adjuster and pedals (When (PCK) Luxury Package or (PDA) Texas Edition Package are ordered, also includes memory presets for outside rearview mirrors and power steering column.)
- Seats, second row 60/40 split-folding bench, manual
- Seat, third row manual 60/40 split-folding bench, fold flat (Not included when (PCK) Luxury Package or (PDA) Texas Edition Package are ordered.)
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders and auxiliary jack
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable (Deleted when (Z71) Off-Road Package or (WJP) Z71 Midnight Edition are ordered.)
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls includes Driver Information Center controls
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal multi-color
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and delayed locking
- Remote Keyless Entry, extended-range (Not included when (PCK) Luxury Package or (PDA) Texas Edition Package are ordered.)
- Remote vehicle start
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Theft deterrent, electrical, unauthorized entry
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Conversation mirror (Deleted when (UTT) Theft Protection Package is ordered.)
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Cargo management system
- Cargo net
- Audio system, 8" diagonal color touch-screen with Chevrolet Infotainment AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. You can customize your content with audio, weather and more; featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phones; 5 USB ports and 1 auxiliary jack
- Audio system feature, single-slot CD/MP3 player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat entertainment system when (U42) is ordered.)
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- SiriusXM Radio enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Radio, HD
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- E85 FlexFuel capable (Included and only available with Fleet or Government order types.)
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- 4-wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Trailer sway control
- GVWR, 7500 lbs. (3402 kg) (Requires 4WD model.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Hill Start Assist
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power with Brake Assist
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Teen Driver configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable (Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Rear Park Assist with audible warning
- Rear Vision Camera
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety Alert Seat
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center, includes Tire Fill Alert
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger seat belt unfasten and turn signal on
I will never have to buy another vehicle. This one is the very best purchase I've ever made. Go see Stan at Mildenberger Motors at Hamilton, MT.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Plus tax, title and license. Prices include $200 dealer doc fee. Not all sales at MSRP. Only equipment basic to each model is listed. Call or email for complete, specific vehicle information. Factory incentives are subject to change and may depend on location of buyer’s residence. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
Price does not include any dealer added accessories including Winterization.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866-578-2379 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.