Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks Will Buy Your Car!
If you’re looking to use your current vehicle’s worth to help you save toward your next Fairbanks vehicle purchase, we’ll buy your car at Chevrolet GMC Of Fairbanks. Whether you’re looking to trade-in or sell your current pre-owned car to our dealership, our finance professionals will help you through the entire process so you don’t have to worry about the hassle or extra work that comes with selling your vehicle on your own. Get a competitive estimate for your vehicle and see how you can put more down towards leasing or financing your new car. Learn more about how to find the value of your trade-in vehicle and sell your vehicle at Chevrolet GMC Of Fairbanks today!
How to Find the Trade-In Value of Your Car
If you’re wondering how much your used car is worth, then you can get a better idea with our trade-in value tool which you can get a more accurate estimate for your vehicle in seconds. Simply input your specific vehicle model details and condition, as well as your contact details and you’ll have a vehicle estimate send you to instantly. When finding the estimate of your trade-in car, these are some of the factors that will impact the vehicle’s value and determine how much you can save or put toward your next purchase:
- Mechanical condition
- Car features
- Exterior/Interior condition
- Market landscape
How to Trade in a Car
Once you’ve found the trade-in value of our car, you’re already one step closer to trading in or selling your vehicle for your next Fairbanks ride. With your vehicle trade-in estimate, you’ll want to make an appointment with our dealership to have your vehicle appraised for condition and reliability by our service technicians to see if it’s a good fit with our inventory. Be sure to bring in your online estimate for your appraisal. After your vehicle has been evaluated, you can negotiate or accept our competitive offer and even leave some room for haggling so you can finalize terms. Customers who still owe on their financed vehicle can consolidate their car loan and pay what’s owed on their current car with the price of their new ride. Here are some additional frequently asked questions you might have when trading in or selling your car at Chevrolet GMC Of Fairbanks:
Value Your Trade-In: FAQs
- Q: Can you trade in a financed car? A: Yes, you can. If you have positive equity on the car (as in it’s worth more than what you currently owe), you can trade it in easily. The dealer will purchase the car and pay off the loan, then they’ll put what’s left toward the new vehicle price, giving you a major advantage. If you have negative equity on the car (as in it’s worth less than what you currently owe), the dealer may still buy the car and pay off the loan, but the difference will be rolled into your new car loan — meaning you’ll still need to pay it off eventually.
- Q: How soon can you trade in a financed car? A: There’s no time limit that’s set in stone, but it’s a good idea to wait until you have positive equity.
- Q: What does it mean to be “upside down” on a car loan? A: Being “upside down” on a car loan is the same thing as having negative equity. If, for example, you owe $30,000 on a car that’s worth $25,000, you have negative equity.
- Q: Can I trade in my car for a cheaper car? A: If you still owe money on the car, you can trade it in for a cheaper one. If, for example, you owe $15,000 and the car is worth $20,000, the dealer can purchase the car as a trade-in, pay off the loan, and put the $5,000 toward your new auto loan as equity. If you don’t owe money on the car and own it outright, there’s nothing stopping you from trading it in for a cheaper car; you can do what you’d like with it.
Trade-In or Sell Your Car at Chevrolet GMC Of Fairbanks Today
Now that you’ve seen the benefits of trading-in or selling your car to our dealership, are you ready to get the process started and get behind the wheel of your next Fairbanks ride? Speak with one of our finance professionals at Chevrolet GMC Of Fairbanks to value your trade-in or set up an appraisal with our service team to get your vehicle reviewed. Be sure to take a look at our new vehicle specials and rotating national offers to get started on your next vehicle search. Contact us today for more information how we’ll buy your car and to schedule an appointment at our dealership right here in Fairbanks!