2020 Chevy Silverado Price
If you are interested in owning a Chevy Silverado, you are likely no stranger to hard work or prudence. No matter which Chevy Silverado catches your eye, you want to be sure you are getting a great value. This may lead you to wonder, “How much is the Chevy Silverado?” Depending on which configuration you desire within the standard Silverado 1500 lineup or the gritty 2500HD or 3500HD lineup, the Chevy Silverado price range will vary. Below you will find a breakdown of the Chevy Silverado price by trim and an overview of some of the standard features you can look forward to for your next big job in North Pole.
How Much Is the Chevy Silverado?
The Chevy Silverado is a mainstay on the job sites around Fort Wainwright and Eielson Airforce Base due to the legendary towing and payload power packed into every model. With strong gas and diesel engine options, capable 4×4 systems, and more, the Chevy Silverado price offers an attractive buy for Fairbanks contractors and DIY enthusiasts alike. Thanks to a wide range of trims, configurations, and features, there is a Chevy Silverado at every price point.
2020 Chevy Silverado 1500
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT: $28,300 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom: $34,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT: $36,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST: $38,300 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss: $39,500 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ: $43,000 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss: $48,500 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country: $53,300 MSRP
2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD WT: $34,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT: $38,000 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Custom: $39,000 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ: $48,700 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country: $61,600 MSRP
2020 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD WT: $35,300 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT: $39,300 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ: $51,700 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD High Country: $62,300 MSRP
What Are the Silverado Standard Features?
Now that you can answer, “How much is the Chevy Silverado?” you may be wondering what you are spending your hard-earned dollars on. Whether you select the Silverado 1500, 2500HD, or 3500HD, you will find a refined cabin to help you relax, and the performance features to make every job a breeze:
- Durabed truck bed with 12 standard tie-downs
- Durable vinyl or available premium cloth seats
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with color touchscreen
- Rear vision camera
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- And more!
If you are looking for a cabin that can serve as your command center and oasis, opt for the LTZ, High Country, or a Silverado Special Edition to find amenities like high-grade leather seating, heated seats and steering wheel, innovative trailering packages, and much more.
Find Your Silverado at Chevrolet Buick GMC Of Fairbanks
When you opt for a Chevy Silverado, you know you are securing the keys to a truck that offers incredible performance, premium finishes, and the versatility you need to meet the challenges on the road ahead. If you have lingering questions about the Chevy Silverado price, contact us today to learn more about this model. We are standing by to help you get behind the wheel of your dream truck.
More from Chevrolet Buick GMC Of Fairbanks
Considering the 2022 GMC Acadia as your next family-friendly crossover SUV in Fairbanks? You may be wondering just how much the GMC Acadia can tow? When properly equipped, the 2022 GMC Acadia towing capacity reaches as much as 4,000 pounds. The 2022 GMC Acadia towing capacity is the same as the 2021 GMC Acadia towing…
The beloved Chevy Suburban is back with all the great features Fort Wainwright drivers love. From the feature-rich 2021 Chevrolet Suburban interior to the comfortable and adaptable Suburban seating, you can see why it’s easy to fall in love with this Chevy model. Take a closer look at the Chevy Suburban interior dimensions and the…
The 2021 GMC Sierra is one of the most popular vehicles on the market. When including the entire towing package, the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 can tow around 11,800 pounds. This makes it a great half-ton pickup for towing trailers around North Pole and beyond. For more information on the towing capabilities of the 2021 GMC…