Which Chevrolet Models Have AWD?
All-wheel drive is a technology that monitors each vehicle wheel for signs of slippage, then it automatically and instantaneously supplies power to any wheel that needs it to improve Chevrolet performance. This has a direct impact on the quality of your drive:
- Enjoy more dynamic driving on winding roads.
- Maintain better traction and safety in wet weather.
- Take on rougher and tougher terrain with confidence.
Find out which models have Chevrolet AWD are for sale at Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks in Fairbanks, AK.
Chevrolet AWD Models
All-wheel drive is an optional Chevrolet performance upgrade on all of these popular models:
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax – This competitive crossover runs on a zippy turbocharged 1.4L four-cylinder engine that produces 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque while still getting up to 25 mpg city and 33 mpg highway. Models with AWD equipped have disc brakes on all four wheels to further upgrade performance. When you explore our Trax inventory, you will also notice the list of standard features includes a 7-inch touchscreen with app integration, keyless entry, rear view camera, and OnStar. The Trax is one of the few small crossovers available in the North Pole area with true AWD.
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox – This compact crossover has a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder under the hood that offers up 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque. Two other engines are also available, one that upgrades power and another that enhances efficiency. The combination of AWD performance and 63.5 cubic feet of overall cargo space is why this model has such great all-around utility. Visit the inventory at Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks to explore it all.
- 2018 Chevrolet Traverse – This three-row crossover offers Eielson Air Force Base and Fort Wainwright drivers a little bit of everything. It runs on a powerful 3.6L V6 that produces 310 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque, and when equipped with AWD offers strong and certain performance on every drive. This model will tow up to 5,000 pounds and has 98.2 cubic feet of total cargo space. Tour our Traverse inventory to explore just how nice the cabin is.
Upgrade Your North Pole Drive with AWD
Chevrolet AWD makes your commutes and road trips around Alaska more dynamic and safe, and the Chevy Max Trailering Package makes it strong and stable as well. Looking for four-wheel drive options? Try the Suburban, Tahoe, Silverado, or Colorado. Find a vehicle that delivers Chevrolet performance exactly how you need it to at Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks. Schedule a test drive, or contact us to learn more.
Recent Posts from Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks
The 2019 GMC Yukon can tow up to 8,500 pounds. This full-size SUV delivers incredible performance so you can drive down the North Pole streets in complete control with confidence. Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks has details about the new Yukon‘s towing abilities, so you can see how easy it is to tow your trailer around Fort Wainwright. New GMC Yukon Contact…
If you are interested in something fun to experience in the North Pole area of Alaska, check out the Northern Lights. After dining at a Fairbanks restaurant or spending a night out on the town, the Northern Lights could be a fantastic end to your evening. If you find yourself in the area during the Aurora…
Chevy MyLink is a connectivity system found throughout the Chevrolet model lineup. Updating the Chevy MyLink software is an easy process. Learn how to update Chevy MyLink – and learn its various benefits – here at Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks. Who Founded Chevy? Contact Us Updating Chevy MyLink Software It’s easy: turn on your vehicle and the Chevy MyLink software…